Thursday 1 March 2012

My Introduction

My Self

Hi Every buddies,
I am Vinay Tankoliya.
             I want to introduce you with my self .
             I am electronics engineer, and the great thing about me is that i am better in mechanical engineering.
             so i am perfect one for "Mechatronics". and i use my both skills for making all my gadgets, and these two qualities makes me different from the other engineers.

                                                                                                                      My one of the good creation is my ROBOTIC ARM.
            I am creative person and i likes to make various types of gadgets from the different different Action movies like,
1) Wolverine's hand weapon from the X-MAN.
2) Iron man's Arc reactor and Hand re-pulser from the IRON MAN.
3) Hand protector.
4) Bumble bee robot from the TRANSFORMERS etc. . .


I will make more gadgets in short time, so frequently visit my web site 
" www.vinaytankoliya.tk "

If you like my creativity then give your complement by click on comment button.
You are also send your feedback on my e-mail Id:
" vinaytankoliya@gmail.com"

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good job.You are creative that shows us here.Go on and keep doing what you are passionate about.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete